We are excited to announce that we will be running a seminar at this years Gradireland Summer Fair 2021!
This will be an excellent opportunity for all recent graduates to better prepare themselves for their career ahead, learning some key details that employers look for, and making meaningful connections that can help to secure a future role. Some of the opportunities this Gradireland event will provide include:
- Chatting with employers and post-grad providers in 1:1 meetings
- Developing and growing the capabilities needed to propel your career
- How to create CV’s that catch the recruiter’s eyes in a CV Clinic
- Join live seminar sessions featuring industry professionals on a variety of topics
- Learn about employers, universities, and opportunities you might not have known of before
This free event will run online, from 11:00 am to 4;30 pm on the 16/06/2021, with our own seminar on “CV advice, job hunting and networking: Practical steps to securing that interview” running from 3:10 – 3:40 pm!
For tips on how to prepare for this event, click here
To register visit: https://gradireland.com/events/gradireland-summer-fair