We work with organisations to ensure that the individual or group going through the redundancy process is equipped with a set of career management and career planning tools to enable them to re-enter the workforce with confidence and a positive attitude about their next career move.
All programmes and workshops are tailored to meet each client’s specific objectives.
Individual programmes take place over two to three, two-hour sessions while group workshops are usually run over one or two days.
Typical areas covered include:
- Examining career motivations and interests – taking stock of where you are and where you want to go next
- Assessing transferable skills and competencies for employment
- Identifying and approaching industry contacts and accessing the hidden job market
- Putting a measurable and actionable job search action plan in place
- How to use social media as part of your job search and your ongoing career management plan of action
- Reviewing and improving your personal sales documents – CV, Application Form and Cover Letter to maximise interview opportunities
- The Selection Process – Interviews, Psychometric Tests and other selection tools – what to expect, how to prepare – opportunities to practise and receive feedback on interview technique and performance.
- Ongoing email and phone support/follow up with participants.
What does it cost?
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements Contact us