We work with organisations to ensure that the individual or group facing redundancy is provided with a strong set of career planning skills, highly effective self-marketing documents and access to online resources to enable them to re-enter the workforce with confidence and a positive attitude about their next career move.
All of our outplacement support packages are targeted to clients specific requirements.
Typical programme content includes:
- Examining career motivations and interests – reviewing where you are and where you want to go next
- Assessing transferable skills and competencies for employment
- Identifying and approaching industry contacts and accessing the hidden job market
- Putting a measurable and actionable job search action plan in place
- How to use social media as part of your job search and your ongoing career management plan of action
- Reviewing and improving your personal sales documents – CV, Application Form and Cover Letter to maximise interview opportunities
- The Selection Process – Interviews, Psychometric Tests and other selection tools – what to expect, how to prepare – opportunities to practise and receive feedback on interview technique and performance.
- Ongoing support/follow up with participants.